Prices for Surgeries
- All surgeries require initial consultation with our veterinarian. Unless your family veterinarian ran a blood, urine test, and X-rays before, then these prices are not included below, and are absolutely necessary prior to the surgery.
- All prices are suggestive prices. All prices and condition are subject to change without prior notice. It may be different depending on severity and individually different circumstances.
- Our goal is trying to stay just close to the starting price, but it all depends on cases, the total prices may vary.
- The prices below include IV catheter, IV fluids administration during the surgery, anesthesia, pain injection (Orthopedic surgery goes with Fentanyl CRI), surgery implants as necessary.
- Other discount (including United Pet Care and Pet Assure) may not be accepted with certain procedures.
- Service fees for all revision surgeries are going to be different (Case by case).
- To-go-home oral prescriptions are separate and can range around ($100-$200).
- Care Credit is accepted.
- Schedule a consultation to get an accurate estimate for all fees and what to expect.
Neuter & Spay Surgeries
- Canine neuter: (blood work is included in this price and is required for surgery)
- 1-25lbs = $400 (After 25 lbs there is a $2 per lb surcharge)
- 26-50 lbs = $402-$502
- 51-100 lbs = $527-$625
- Feline neuter: (blood recommend but not required and not included) $160
- Canine spay: (blood required and included)
- 1-25 lbs $550 (After 25 lbs there is a $2 per lb surcharge)
- 26-50 lbs = $552-$650
- 51-100 lbs = $652-$750
- Feline spay: (blood required and included) all sizes $300
- TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement) for ACL test per knee - Starting at $2800
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy) for ACL tear per knee - Starting at $2900
- MPL (Medial Patella Luxation) for knee cap luxation per knee - Starting at $1900
- Fracture Surgery -Starting at $1900
Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Bulldog Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS) Correction -Starting at $1200
- Laparoscopic liver biopsy 5 samples (5mm) - Starting at $1100 (Additional $390 for 1 Histopathology +1 Culture)
- PU (perineal urethrostomy) for cat blockage - Starting at $1200
- Cystotomy (Bladder stone removal) - Starting at $1200 (Additional Culture and stone analysis)
- Eyelid Tumor Removal per mass- Starting at $500
- Intraocular Prostheses (incurable glaucoma and severe trauma cases) in a eye- Starting at $1200
- Entropion (Eyelid rolls inwards the eyeball)Correction in an eye- Starting at $700
- Distichiasis (Extra eyelashes appearing on the eyelid margin where they would not ordinarily grow) Cyrotherapy to destroy the eyelashes - Starting $500
- Cherry Eye (a protrusion of the gland of the third eyelid) Correction per eye - Starting at $800
- Conjuctival graft for deep ulcer and feline corneal sequestrum per eye -Starting at $1200
Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- Base price of $650 includes pre-anesthetic blood panel and EKG, full mouth dental x-rays, IV catheter and fluids during entire procedure, deep scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment and a follow up examination with the doctor.
-Extractions are additional and will vary.
Non-Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- $178 (Must have a consult with doctor to ensure your pet is a candidate.)