1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX), care credit, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We do not accept checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. South Coast Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (on purchases over $200)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Please click "Print Coupons" in the right upper corner this page and present them to our front office pet nurse.
There are no available coupons at the moment.
CareCredit? Veterinary Credit Cards: Feel good about giving the best care to your best friend / We offer flexible payments options.