Spays and Neuters
- Canine neuter: (blood work is included in this price and is required for surgery)
- 1-25lbs = $400 - (after 25 lbs there is a $2 per LB surcharge
- 26-50 lbs = $402-$502
- 51-100 lbs = $527-$625
- Feline neuter: $160 (blood recommend but not required or included in price)
- Canine spay: (blood required and included)
- 1-25 lbs $550 (after 25 lbs there is a $2 per LB surcharge)
- 26-50 lbs = $552-$650
- 51-100 lbs = $652-$750
- Feline spay: (blood required and included) all sizes $300
Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- Base price of $650 includes pre-anesthetic blood panel and EKG, full mouth dental x-rays, IV catheter and fluids during entire procedure, deep scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment and a follow up examination with the doctor.
-Extractions are additional and will vary.
Non-Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- $178 (Must have a consult with doctor to ensure your pet is a candidate. Offered on the first Thursday of ea. month)
- HomeAgain Microchipping is available while your pet is under anesthesia and we will register it on your behalf!
Registration lasts for 12 months. Price of placement AND registration: $56.99
Option of placing with local numbing in place of general anesthesia for a small fee.