Spays and Neuters
- Canine neuter: (blood work is included in this price and is required for surgery)
- 1-25lbs = $425 - (after 25 lbs there is a $2 per LB surcharge
- 26-50 lbs = $427-$475
- 51-100 lbs = $477-$500
- Feline neuter: $185 (blood recommend but not required or included in price)
- Canine spay: (blood required and included)
- 1-25 lbs $575 (after 25 lbs there is a $2 per LB surcharge)
- 26-50 lbs = $577-$600
- 51-100 lbs = $602-$650
- Feline spay: $325 (blood required and included)
Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- Base price of $650 includes pre-anesthetic blood panel and EKG, full mouth dental x-rays (if needed), IV catheter and fluids during entire procedure, deep scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment.
-Extractions are additional and will vary.
Non-Anesthetic Dentals for Dogs and Cats
- $184 (Must have a consult with doctor to ensure your pet is a candidate. Offered on the first Wednesday and Thursday of each month)
- HomeAgain Microchipping is available while your pet is under anesthesia and we will register it on your behalf!
Price of placement AND registration: $57.99