Prices for Surgeries
- All surgeries require initial consultation with our veterinarian. Unless your family veterinarian ran a blood, urine test, and X-rays before, then these prices are not included below, and are absolutely necessary prior to the surgery.
- All prices are suggestive prices. All prices and condition are subject to change without prior notice. It may be different depending on severity and individually different circumstances.
- Our goal is trying to stay just close to the starting price, but it all depends on cases, the total prices may vary.
- The prices below include IV catheter, IV fluids administration during the surgery, anesthesia, pain injection (Orthopedic surgery goes with Fentanyl CRI), surgery implants as necessary.
- To-go-home oral medications are separated from the listed prices below, which are usually below $120
- Other discount (including United Pet Care and Pet Assure) and CareCredit cannot used with these prices.
- Service fees for all revision surgeries are going to be different (Case by case).
- To-go-home oral Rx prescriptions are separate ($100-$200).
- Care Credit transaction needs minimum $1000.
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy) for ACL tear per knee - Starting at $2900
- TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement) for ACL test per knee - Starting at $2800
- MPL (Medial Patella Luxation) for knee cap luxation per knee - Starting at $1900
- Fracture Surgery -Starting at $1900
- *All orthopedic routine follow up x-rays in 6-8 weeks are complementary.
Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Bulldog Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS) Correction -Starting at $1200
- Laparoscopic liver biopsy 5 samples (5mm) - Starting at $1100 (Additional $390 for 1 Histopathology +1 Culture)
- PU (perineal urethrostomy) for cat blockage - Starting at $1200
- Cystotomy (Bladder stone removal) - Starting at $1200 (Additional Culture and stone analysis)
- Eyelid Tumor Removal per mass- Starting at $500
- Intraocular Prostheses (incurable glaucoma and severe trauma cases) in a eye- Starting at $1200
- Entropion (Eyelid rolls inwards the eyeball)Correction in an eye- Starting at $700
- Distichiasis (Extra eyelashes appearing on the eyelid margin where they would not ordinarily grow) Cyrotherapy to destroy the eyelashes - Starting $500
- Cherry Eye (a protrusion of the gland of the third eyelid) Correction per eye - Starting at $800
- Conjuctival graft for deep ulcer and feline corneal sequestrum per eye -Starting at $1200